Entered the Program: 2014
Hometown: Southington, CT
- M.A., University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, 2016
- B.S., Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences School of Nursing, Boston, MA, 2011
- Adult mental health, including loneliness, fear of intimacy, and rejection sensitivity.
- Diversity issues, such as intergroup oppression.
- Gender differences, such as different effects of maternal versus paternal acceptance-rejection on adults’ mental health.
- Major Advisor: Kari Adamsons, HDFS
- Associate Advisor: Ronald Rohner, HDFS
- Associate Advisor: Rhiannon Smith, Psychology
- April 2016 – Thesis defense
- Current, Teaching Assistant – Individual and Family Development
- 2011 – First Honor Graduate, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences School of Nursing